Doctor insights on:
Oxygen Therapy For Pneumonia
Almost done with oxygen therapy after pneumonia.Levels with no ox ther/ from 94-98. How can I tell if im getting too much and could it b dangerous?
Is there a way to humidify home continuous oxygen therapy to a trach other than an hme or 50psi mist?
Vapotherm: By friends at nbrh rt vapotherm used to be there now off market try ebay. ...Read more
O2: Affects the body by increasing the delivery of o2 to the tissues that need it. This is only effective when there is o2 deprivation state as in hypoxemia of many causes or sepsis or in some poisoning to reverse the occupation of the poison on the hemoglobin so o2 can be carried and delivered. It can kill anaerobic bacteria. In other cases, it is all without proof of need. O2 is kreb's cycle. ...Read more
Prolongs life: In people who qualify for oxygen after a work up and deem to need oxygen, from COPD or other lung problems, it is the only medicine or treatment to prolong life. All the other treatments like steroids and bronchodilators are there improve the quality of life but don't prolong life. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is hyperbaric oxygen therapy really good for subdural hematoma?
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for lyme disease
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for chronic lyme disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Oxygen therapy for cancer treatment
- What is hormone therapy for?
- Fun activities for drug and alcohol abuse group therapy
- Medically induced coma for pneumonia
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free