Doctor insights on:
Many women complain that they have trouble sleeping when they are pregnant. Try not to eat just before bedtime. Consider taking a warm bath at bedtime to help you relax. As your abdomen gets bigger, you may want to lie on your side with a pillow under your abdomen and a pillow between ...Read more
I take oxycodone daily for back pain. Can i take a ssri in addition for anxiety/insomnia? The oxy might help with early side effects ssri's have to.
Antidepressants: Are becoming a mainstay in the treatment of many chronic pain conditions, even when depression is not recognized as a factor. Low back pain is one of the many conditions. Mechanism not fully understood. May increase neurotransmitters in the spinal cord that reduce pain signals. They dont work immediately. Ssri and tricyclic are commonly used. Talk to your pain physician before starting any drugs. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Pain: Mostly acute pain or breakthrough pain.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Esgic combination agent for pain
- Patients with esophageal cancer
- Humerus greater
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a ganglion cyst of the foot?
- 37 weeks pregnant sickness
- Iodine food
- Causes of skin itching all over
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free