Doctor insights on:
Oxycodone Acetaminophen Percocet
Dosing: Dosing is the only difference. They both have oxycodone and acetaminophen, tylox has 5mg of oxycodone and 500mg of acetaminophen, where as Percocet has different levels or oxycodone and Acetaminophen (multiple dosing formaulations), most commonly 5 mg of oxycodone and 325mg of acetaminophen. Hope this helps! ...Read more
No way to know: in every person, because there are individual differences, but in general hydrocodone is about 1/3 to 1/2 less potent than oxycodone, so that it takes 7.5 mg of hydrocodone to get equivalent pain relief as 5 mg of oxycodone. There can no longer be 500 mg of tylenol in EITHER preparation - the new FDA rules mandate that no more than 325 mg of acetaminophen be in any combination tablet of tylenol. ...Read more
Hello. Can a Oxycodone-acetaminophen 5/325 generic for Percocet be safely split in half and taken or is this dangerous. Hubby broke a tooth. Thank you
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen
- Is oxycodone and percocet the same?
- Is oxycodone percocet or vicodin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Oxycodone 5mg vs percocet
- Oxycodone hydrochloride vs percocet
- Oxycodone vs. percocet for pain
- Percocet without acetaminophen
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free