Doctor insights on:
What are the risks of drinking alcohol (~3 drinks) with oxycodone(not abusing, chronic pain, 30-50mg daily) and is there anything i can do to mitigate?
I am having excruciating pain in my mouth. I feel i need oxycodone or hydrocodone. I take Suboxone everyday for my opioid abuse. What can I do?!
Mouth pain: You shoud go to the emergency room for excruciating pain. Or perhaps to a dentist if the pain is from a tooth. Numerous studies are now showing that, long term, opiods will make your pain perception actually worse, not better. Pain is a side effect, not a primary problem. Find the source of your problem, don't just look to treat the effects. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends...: It is likely to be fatal in an opioid naive patient; however, patients who are very tolerant to opioids from long term pain management can tolerate oral daily doses of that and beyond but in divided doses. Abusers who might inject that quantity in a single dose will in all likelihood not survive. ...Read more
No: And asking that question means you are using, or want to use, powerful and potentially abusable drugs for all the wrong reasons. The way to proper energy is a good diet, exercise, adequate sleep and good techniques of stress reduction - not stimulants like excessive caffeine, pharmaceuticals or any other magic. You are on the road to developing drug abuse, and you need to stop and consider. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Oxycodone abuse methods
- How long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system?
- Quickest way to get oxycodone out of your system
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take xanax with oxycodone?
- Can you mix codeine and oxycodone?
- Fun activities for drug and alcohol abuse group therapy
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free