Doctor insights on:
Oxy Elite Pro Increasing Thyroid Function
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
I have been using oxys for 3 months almost daily(60-80mg). I have a preemployment(preaccess express test) in 8 days. Should I worry? can I pass? help!
It depends: If you have a legitimate reason to be on them then you should be able to get a letter from your doctor. If you are using them illegally, then it will be difficult to go cold turkey as with those doses you'll likely go through widrawal. You'll need several days of being "clean" to test negative. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Oxy elite pro side effects for women
- How long does oxy pro elite stay in your system?
- Oxy elite pro with hypothyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does oxy elite pro really work?
- Best way to take oxy elite pro
- Oxy elite pro side effect
- Oxy elite pro fat burner taken with antibiotic
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free