Doctor insights on:
Oxibutin 5mg Should Paraplegic Take It
Bladder spasms: Bladder spasms and problems with urinary control our unfortunately very common in people with spinal cord injuries such as yourself. Oxybutynin is very commonly used to treat these problems and should be safe although of course you should check with your doctor before taking any new medicine. I hope this helps. ...Read more
Oxybutynin is a generic medication in the class of "antcholinergic" drugs. It is often prescribed for overactive bladder to relax the bladder. It is typically well tolerated but can cause dry mouth, dry eyes, constipation and confusion in older patients. The risk of side effects ...Read more
3 days to several mo: Most people have some effect within a few days but studies show continued benefit out to 4+ months. For more: www.Peedoc.Com @thepeedoc. ...Read more
Here are some ...: Its standard dose for adults is 5 mg orally 3 times daily, occasionally, may be up to 10 mg 3 times under close supervision. As to how much an individual can take, it's something to do individual age and health state, especially with liver function; these are similar to the concern of using other drugs. So, following recommended dose is the rule for all drug use. If needed to up or down dose, ask. ...Read more
Yes: There is a long list that may cause problems. I would suggest you review the list online. ...Read more
Oxybutynin 5ml=5mg: That is a single dose for a child 5 years old or older. It would probably be OK, but still one would recommend calling the child's doctor and the poison control center: 1-800-222-1222 if a child takes something that he is not supposed to take. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I was on ditropan now take oxybutynin which makes me drowsy medicaid didn't pay for ditropan didnt have side effects on it will authorization work?
Ask Medicaid : Medicaid is a very limited formulary which contains generics in each category I'll have to call them or maybe your physicians office can check on the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- How long should it take for a tick bite to heal?
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should it take for a cortisone shot in my hip to start working?
- How long should it take for nerves to heal after back surgery?
- How long should it take for my claritin to work?
- How long should it take for a pinched nerve to heal after the pressure is off?
- Talk to a urogynecologist online for free