Doctor insights on:
Please don't: If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. ...Read more
Depends: If you mean what is it used for, it isused to calm anxiety and agitation or to treat alcohol withdrawal. If it is working correctly you should feel calmer inside and maybe less jittery. If the dose is low and you are not sensitive, you may feel a little tired, all the rest of the feelings of Oxazepam are really side effects. You shouldn't "feel" much if properly used. ...Read more
Depends: Some of my patients are taking following for many years, and do not feel any need to increase the dose. Some of them are getting addicted pretty quickly. First signs are: you need to take more to achieve the same effect; it does not work as long; you are anxious while on the medication; he cannot fall asleep unless you take your usual dose, etc. ...Read more
Safety of benzo: Benzodiazepine, the group that encompass valium [diazepam], serax [oxazepam], Ativan [lorazepam] are very safe but not made to be used for a long time as they only treat symptoms while the main problem is left untreated. And a good doctor never prescribe those for more than 3 months. No sane doc would prescribe both Lorazepam and oxa together. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- How many advil does it take to overdose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- How many citalopram does it take to overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free