Doctor insights on:
Oxalic Acid Random Urine
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
No. : Fresh/raw spinach leaves are good for overall health. So far we do not know of any problems to teeth when spinach is eaten in its raw/fresh state. Taken moderately and as long as you are not allergic to them, fresh spinach leaves are beneficial to us. They contain chlorophylls, fibers, and more. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How much can you lower the pH of your urine by eating only acid-forming foods, and how long does it take?
Blood in urine: If there is a trace of blood and nothing else abnormal, then blood is entering your urine in some way. Are there symptoms like burning with urine, flank pain, recent infection, etc? In females this is common with recent period. See your doctor for further follow up as this needs to be looked at in a clinical context to be sure everything is good. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- 24 hour urine oxalic acid
- High ascorbic acid in urine
- Microalbumin creatinine ratio random urine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Uric acid in urine smell
- Random urine creatinine levels
- Microalbumin random urine with creatinine
- Does folic acid make your urine smell?
- Talk to a urologist online for free