Doctor insights on:
Ovulation Test Positive In The Morning And Negative At Night
I took an ovulation test yesterday night and it was positive. We immediately had sex. Today morning it was negative. What does this mean.
Below: One of the tests was wrong.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm on cd 15 and had a positive read this morning on an ovulation predictor test, i retested again later in the afternoon and it was negative - why?
Possible: There is about a 10-20% false positive with the home ovulation kits. Go ahead and plan on intercourse tonight and tomorrow. If you're not pregnant this cycle, you may need medicine like Clomid (clomiphene) or Femara to help you ovulate regularly...Especially if you have a history of irregular cycles. ...Read more
Faint positive pregnancy test at 8 days past ovulation toke another test again with first morning urine, negative! could this be a chemical pregnancy?
I tested positive for ovulation test on 11th jan, had sex 11th-13th jan.I took a pregnancy test this morning, was negative.Last period-24th dec.Any idea?
Yes: It is an lh surge which only lasts a certain amount of time. After 12-24 hours it should be negative again. ...Read more
If i ovulated late night cd14 (ultrasonograph) then when should I do a hpt? 14dpo test was negative with morning urine...
I have a question about basal temp and ovulation kit. i got a negative opk tue morning and a dip in bbt. i got a positive opk tue night. i got a rise ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pregnancy test positive in the morning negative at night
- Ovulation test positive then negative
- Positive ovulation test turned negative
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If a pregnancy test is positive then negative
- Pregnancy test negative but then positive
- Pregnancy test positive then negative
- Herpes test positive then negative
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free