Doctor insights on:
Ovulation Pain After Uterine Hysterectomy
I had my uterus and cervix taken out due to endometriosis. Can I still possibly have it in my ovaries. How does one still ovualte after hysterectomy?
8 weeks post op hysterectomy everything but ovaries. Breasts swell and hurt ALL THE TIME. Not just with ovulation. Normal? Permanent? Why??!
Contact your surgeon: Even though your ovaries are still present, the amount of circulating hormone may be disproportionate with estrogen only being secreted. This happens when ovulation is not ongoing and able to produce progesterone to balance the "equation" resulting in breast swelling. Contact your GYN surgeon and find out what is going on in your case. ...Read more
Ovulation: After a hysterectomy, if the ovaries were left in place, you will ovulate as usual, and the ovaries will form its follicles as usual. They will be released into the pelvic cavity and the body and peritoneal cavity will take care of that fluid by a process called reabsorption. You should not worry about that physiologic process. ...Read more
Im having positive ovulation test and pregnancy test with 1 line bright and 1 faded I had a total hysterectomy in 2008 at age 22 .what cause my test ?
HCG: HCG can also be made by the ovary. See your OBGYN. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Uterine pain after ovulation
- Ovulation pain after hysterectomy
- Uterine bleeding after hysterectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovulating after hysterectomy
- Ovulation after partial hysterectomy
- Uterine pain during ovulation
- After a hysterectomy will a woman still ovulate
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free