Doctor insights on:
Ovulation If You Had A Partial Hysterectomy
What do you recommend if I had a partial hysterectomy am now 40 years old will I get perimenopause?
NO: Please consult with your GYN- bleeding should have resolved by now, unless you are experiencing abnormal female hormonal fluctuations. ...Read more
I have had a partial hysterectomy but now they are going back in to take my ovaries will it be as bad as the partial hysterectomy or will it be easier ?
Ovarian surgery: It depends and how much scar tissue is present during the surgery. If bowel contents are adhered to the pelvis and ovaries ( sometimes is common after an hysterectomy) you might have pelvic pain as the prior surgery. Also it depends if its going to be an open procedure or a laparoscopic procedure. In the latter you usually recover faster. ...Read more
I'm going to be 52 next month. I had a partial hysterectomy in 2005 and was wondering if I would be having a normal menopause; I do have my ovaries.?
Menopause: You will have a normal menopause, without the common irregular cycles that may accompany the end of your peri-menopausal years. The ovaries stop function with production of hormones at an average age of 51. If you are symptomatic with hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, etc. Then you should contact your physician to see if you are a candidate for hormone therapy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm forty three and had a partial hysterectomy still have both ovaries how do I know if I still have eggs to freeze?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if you had a partial hysterectomy?
- Do you still ovulate after a partial hysterectomy?
- What causes left lower quad pain if you have had a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Where will the sperm go if you had a hysterectomy
- Can you get pregnant if you had a hysterectomy?
- Can you get hpv if you've had a hysterectomy?
- Can a doctor tell if you have had an abortion?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free