Doctor insights on:
Ovulation If You Had A Partial Hysterectomy
NO: Please consult with your GYN- bleeding should have resolved by now, unless you are experiencing abnormal female hormonal fluctuations. ...Read more
What do you recommend if I had a partial hysterectomy am now 40 years old will I get perimenopause?
I have had a partial hysterectomy but now they are going back in to take my ovaries will it be as bad as the partial hysterectomy or will it be easier ?
Ovarian surgery: It depends and how much scar tissue is present during the surgery. If bowel contents are adhered to the pelvis and ovaries ( sometimes is common after an hysterectomy) you might have pelvic pain as the prior surgery. Also it depends if its going to be an open procedure or a laparoscopic procedure. In the latter you usually recover faster. ...Read more
No: It would require a uterine host surrogate. ...Read more
I had a partial hysterectomy .I still have both of my overies can I want a baby so bad.what do I do?
I'm forty three and had a partial hysterectomy still have both ovaries how do I know if I still have eggs to freeze?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if you had a partial hysterectomy?
- Do you still ovulate after partial hysterectomy?
- Do you ovulate after a partial hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovulation after partial hysterectomy
- Can you still get pregnant with a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant with a partial hysterectomy?
- Do you have a period after a partial hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free