Doctor insights on:
Ovulation Calendar To Have A Girl
Use an OPK kit: If you have regular cycles use an ovulation predictor kit (opk) - test between 10 am and noon, starting on day 10 of your cycle. The first morning urine is not accurate. Try the ovuquick brand (available online, get the 9 stick pack) if a drugstore test doesn't work for you. The day of a positive test and the next 2 days are your most fertile days. If you have irregular cycles see a rei specialist. ...Read more
When do I ovulate?: If u have regular periods (meaning they occur at regular intervals or the # of days between periods is us. the same), then ovulation typically occurs 14 days prior to ur next period. For ex, if uhad a 32 day cycle & ur last period started on aug 1, ovulation would be expected on aug 18, or 14 days before your next pd. At home urine ovulation tests are available. Measuring your temp daily helps. ...Read more
Hard to say: Ovulation can be somewhat irregular in the first several months after menarche and may remain so for a year. However, it can occur as the body prepares for menarche, leading to pregnancy (if exposed) prior to menarche. My first delivery in training was a 13 yo who had never had a period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mid cycle : A woman typically ovulates 2 weeks before the onset of the next perios. ...Read more
Ovulation: The best time to get pregnant is around ovulation time. For a 28 day cycle female, that is the 14th day of your cycle. There are ovulation kits that may better predict your specific ovulation day according to your cycle. The chances are highest for pregnancy if you have intercourse 1-2 days prior to ovulation day. If tests are negative and you are having periods, you are not pregnant yet! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovulation calendar to conceive a girl
- Is it normal for a 6 year old girl to have breast lumps?
- Ovulation calculator to conceive a girl
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does too much sex cause a girl to have painful periods?
- At what height does a 16yo girl have to be to considered a midget
- How to have a baby boy instead of a girl?
- Ovulation predictor kit when to have sex with a positive
- Talk to a pediatrician online