Doctor insights on:
Ovulation And H Cg Levels
Not likely : It is unlikely that you would ovulate while your HCG is still elevated. ...Read more
3weeks 1day since ovulation, HCG level was 8100. Was only able to see a gestional sac on transvaginal u/s, no yolk sac or fetal pole. Is this normal?
Yes: At that level of HCG one would likely not see anything but a gestational sac. ...Read more
Ovulation: occurs prior to becoming pregnant - not after. ...Read more
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant, (ovulation 7/27) her hCG levels are very low and not doubling ( 8/16 hCG 71 iu; 8/19 hCG 96 iu), what does it mean?
Could hCG level rises to 15 at 13dpo without being pregnant at all? My doctor told me that ovulation can also rise hCG levels! is that possible?
When should one ovulate after abortion? Must the hcg level be at 0 or <5 before a person start ovulating again?
Miscarriage at 3 weeks or less, will i ovulate 14 days later? Hcg levels back to 0 a week later can I get pregnant again a month later
Miscarriage and fert: It is entirely possible to ovulate and get pregnant first cycle after a miscarriage. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Low hcg levels and bleeding in early pregnancy
- Vanishing twin syndrome and hcg levels
- Can you have hcg levels and not be pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hcg levels by days past ovulation
- Slow rising hcg levels and healthy pregnancy
- Blighted ovum and hcg levels
- Hcg levels and ultrasound findings
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free