Doctor insights on:
Ovulation 30 Day Cycle
I had sex 3 days after ovulation. I have a 30 day cycle. What are my chances of getting pregnant? I took Plan B the day after sexual inter course
Asked and answered: Your question has been repeatedly answered already. ...Read more
Yes: However, the second half of the cycle (luteal phase) is generally consistent lasting for 12 to 14 days. Thus, you more likely ovulated around days 14 to days 16. The follicular phase is the part that can vary significantly. While lh testing can be helpful, sonograms are the most accurate to assess for follicle recruitment and ovulation. ...Read more
28-30 day cycle. Took clearblue digital ovulation test (not advanced), & had LH surge detected on day 8 and 11. Why multiple days? & so early?
Variable: Ovulation tests must be done daily at the sam time and with making sure that you have the same urine concentration. A more concentrated urine will give you false positive ovulation test. so, please repeat it again daily till Day 16 or till it is consistently positive. In a 28 to 30 day cycle, you are most likely to ovulate Day 14 to 16. Please start testing only from Day 12 of your cycle next time ...Read more
I have regular 30 day cycle, use a bbt therm, but never get a significant rise in bbt at any time in month - even when mucus suggests ovulation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When do you ovulate in a 30 day cycle
- When does ovulation occur on a 30 day cycle
- Ovulation in a 30-day cycle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 30 day menstrual cycle calendar
- Ovulation for 31 day cycle
- What day in the cycle is ovulation?
- Ovulation in 25 day cycle
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free