Doctor insights on:
Ovulate Twice In One Cycle
Cycle is about 28: days in most. Eventually you will ovulate twice in a month. least likely to occur in February though. ...Read more
I took 2 ovulation tests within 1 week apart from each other and they were both positive. Can I ovulate twice in one month?
Tests are false: The tests are not correct. And they are not good ways to follow any part of your menstrual cycle actually. Why are you not learning about how to feel when the egg is released from the ovary? Why do you not know that ovulation happens just shy of half way through the cycle and just counting on it happening then each cycle? Thus in a 28 day cycle you ovulate day 13/14. ...Read more
I had a positive OPK on the 21st. The test lines started fading and now they're getting darker again. Is it possible to ovulate twice in one month?
Can you ovulate twice in one month, ie. releasing eggs at two separate times, or can you just ovulate once but release two ovum at this time?
One time: You ovulate one time. Sometimes women will release two eggs at once. ...Read more
Is it possible to ovulate twice in one month. Hadd egg white stretchy discharge at 14 days and now week before period?
Very unlikely: Discharge tends to switch from eggwhite clear and stretchy to white and sometime s more liquidy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Menstrual cycle twice in one month
- Menstrual cycle twice in one month causes
- Can you ovulate twice during your menstrual cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Menstrual cycle twice in a month
- Period twice in one month
- Spotting twice in one month
- Menstruation twice in one month
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free