Doctor insights on:
Varies: Sometimes Ovidrel can still be detected in the body up to 7 to 10 days later. ...Read more
Taking ovidrel. If i ovulate more than one follicle, do they release simutaneously or within a couple hours of each other ?
Egg release 36 hrs+: Good question. They probably all do not release at the same time. Usually about 38-40 hours later, but it is highly variable. We do egg retrievals at 36 hours post Ovidrel and eggs are there. The IUI is usually at 36 hours. Be sure to have intercourse in the 36 hours plus time. Best of luck! ...Read more
I keep reading that 36 hours is the ideal for IUI after Ovidrel shot. I received the shot on Tues at 10am, IUI Wednesday at 2pm. Is this ok?
Ovidrel injection taken 3/28/14. Pain/redness/hardness at injection site started/noticed 3/31/14. Is this normal? Will it go away? If yes, when?
I took an ovidrel shot under dr orders with 2 follicle measuring at 20 each, what are the chances that i didn't ovulate? Would I have felt it?
7 days post trigger, I have small amount of stretchy cm! Is it possible to ovulate later on ovidrel? I had a 19mm follicle time of trigger.
After the shot: About 36-40 hours after the Ovidrel shot. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin 400mg/5ml dosage for 2 year old
- Primolut n dosage to delay periods
- Loratadine 20 mg dosage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amoxicillin 400mg 5ml dosage for children
- Benadryl dosage for 3 year old
- Pedialyte for infants dosage
- Benadryl d dosage for children by weight
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free