Doctor insights on:
Ovex P Fertility
DrugDrug interaction: It's always a good idea to tell your prescribing physician & dispensing pharmacist everything you're taking. So i'm curious, how'd you get prescribed ovex? It's a brand of Mebendazole not sold in states (your listing shows marina del ray, ca) where it's known as vermox. In any case, http://www.Drugs.Com/interactions-check.Php?Drug_list=1433-0, 1535-0 showed no interaction between both drugs. ...Read more
Wash : your bedding in hot water.Get a more detailed answer ›
Same ingredient: Ovex and Vermox are both brand names of a drug uses to treat pinworms. Vermox has been discontinued in the US. I find a listing of Ovex in the UK, apparently not available here either. Mebendazole is not available in the US, so pyrantel preparations(Pin-X or Reese's pinworm) are available OTC (no prescription needed). Hope that helps ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can flagyl enhance fertility?
- The minimum sperm count for male fertility
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does frequent masturbation affect male fertility?
- What would happen if you took fertility pills after you had your tubes tied?
- Xanax and male fertility
- When taking clomid fertility drug when is a good time to have sex
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free