Doctor insights on:
Hi, my kness make noise when i move, especially climbing steps or excersing.I like to exercise but this prblem worries me.
Kneecaps grinding: Most commonly 'noisy' knees that grind or pop(crepitus)are due to cartilage 'wear' underneath the kneecap.The crepitus is generally worse or more noticeable w/stairclimbing, squats, etc.If its not painful or causing your knee to swell then you can stop worrying. If it does see your ors.Good luck! ...Read more
It is for the rock!!: Seriously, i would not recommend it for an adult with ankle or wrist problems, extremity weakness, or general balance or health challenges. If one walks or climbs on challenging and uneven terrain, it is essential that he or she be in good health and excellent condition. Physiatrists and sports or trauma medicine doctors can say more, so i will share this with them. Thanks for asking. @drpam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is climbing stairs bad for knees?
- Dizzy after climbing stairs
- What causes shortness of breath when climbing stairs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difficulty climbing stairs and leg weakness
- Climbing stairs heart rate
- Short of breath after climbing stairs
- I am unable to lift my leg to climb steps due to pain
- Heart rate after climbing stairs