Doctor insights on:
Overdose On Ibuprofen
Uncertain?: Call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to reach any poison control center in the United States. You will be connected with an expert who will direct you how to proceed. Please have all product information available when you call. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
My friend has been overdosing on ibuprofen shes taken 10 200 mg every other day for about 5 days. And about 18 in the 48 hrs. What should she do?
That depends on the : Dose of the Ibuprofen as well factors like your age, weight, and the absence or presence of other medical conditions that you could have. If you were an adult ; they were 200 mg tabs then most often this would not be lethal but higher doses may be. The most important issue here is that you are asking this question. It clearly implies that you are considering taking an overdose. That is very >. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen?
- What are the effects of overdosing on ibuprofen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you overdose on amoxicillin?
- Will ibuprofen show up on drug test
- Toddler overdose ibuprofen
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free