Doctor insights on:
Overdose On Fenofibrate
As I am taking fenofibrate tablet 145 mg od but my trig. Is still not in control, can I make it double?
No: No significant interactions with these two.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cholesterol Reductio: It is mainly used to reduce cholesterol levels in patients at risk of cardiovascular disease. Like other fibrates, it reduces both low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) levels, as well as increasing high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels and reducing triglycerides level ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- Can you overdose on amoxicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I accidentally overdosed on loratadine what can i do
- Overdose on cinnamon
- What happens when you overdose on amoxicillin?
- Can you overdose on clonazepam?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free