Doctor insights on:
Overdose Of Amitriptyline
No: Many people take much higher doses of Amitriptyline on a daily basis. The highest daily dose i've ever prescribed is 300 mg. Nevertheless, please be careful to take your medication as your doctor prescribes it. You may notice some unpleasant effects resulting from taking too much, like increased constipation, dry mouth, blurry vision, difficulty urinating and sedation. These should all pass. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the distinction between a severe side effect, and an overdose in regards to the drug Amitriptyline? Took 9(25mg) for sleep. Lost coordination.
I just took 4 excedrine migraine in the span of hours, along with 2 tizanidine HCl 4 mg; 2 amitriptyline 25mg, and two l-trypto have i overdosed or need to be concerend
Depends: Elavil can interact with several other meds such that even a low dose can be toxic and some people don't metabolize well. You should discuss with your prescriber your concerns. If thinking of a suicide plan, tell them as well. It's not a pleasant nor sure thing and other help is available if this isn't working. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- Overdose of simethicone
- What is an overdose of dayquil?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kind of treatment can somebody get for amphetamine overdose?
- Key signs of an alcohol overdose include
- Is it okay to take amitriptyline with a low dose of tramadol for pain?
- What are the effects of a paracetamol overdose?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free