Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Vasculitis
Steriods: Vasculitis is a general term for a group of uncommon diseases that feature inflammation of the blood vessels. Treatment is directed toward decreasing the inflammation of the blood vessels and improving the function of affected organs. The most common treatment is with steroids - like prednisone. Other medications that can reduce the body's immune reponse can also be effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Keep open: Treatment is directed toward keeping the blood vessels open with blood thinners or rx to increase circulation. Livedoid vasculopathy is a skin condition usually found in young to middle aged women. Blood vessels become plugged, usually in the lower extremities, and ulcerations can develop. ...Read more
Yes it can: A vascular medicine physician can perform treatment to get rid of livido vascularis. ...Read more
many types and caus: Vasculitis is basically an inflammation of the blood vessels. There are many different causes and of course many different types of treatment. Your physician should tell you it is due to artery or vein disease and of course what is the underlying cause. Treatment may range from steroids to nsaids (advil) to compression to observation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Over the counter treatment for anal fissure
- Over the counter treatment for vaginal tear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for gonorrhea
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free