Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Sleep Disturbance
Polysomnogram: A sleep study is called a polysomnogram and it assesses breathing patterns, arousals, oxygenation, stage of sleep and airflow. The most common sleep disturbances can be diagnosed this way. Specialized studies are needed for narcolepsy and insomnia. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
A number of things: There could be sleep apnea. You could also have underlying depression as well, which can also disturb sleep. Caffeine may also disturb sleep, as can alcohol. You should definitely see a sleep specialist to go over all of your sleep habits and complaints to chart out a management plan. You may also need a sleep study in a hospital or sleep lab. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Disrupted Sleep: A "sleep disturbance" is anything that disrupts the normal sleep pattern. So, it could be sleep apnea that keeps waking someone's brain up. Or, frequent urination; or insomnia from a number of reasons. Usually, you don't "sleep through" a sleep disturbance because it would not be a disturbance then. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can a lowering of dose from 200mg to 100mg in topiramate cause any momentarty sleep disturbance? And nausea ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for sleep apnea
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Over the counter treatment for anal fissure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Over the counter treatment for gonorrhea
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free