Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Orchitis
Both testicles hard and hurt when squeezed gently. I finished treatment for epididymo-orchitis a week ago.
The testicular tissue is destroyed by mumps orchitis. Now what is the treatment about it? N.B. Sperm count is 0% - 3%.
Hard, slightly swollen testicles a week after finishing treatment for epididymo-orchitis. Ultrasound tomorrow, what could this be ?
could be improving: This disease gets better slowly. They want to rescan to make sure it does not look worse. If you pain is getting better... Then hopefully they will see reduction in swelling and other findings. If not they will change treatment. ...Read more
No home remedies: You need to see a doctor and get antibiotics. ...Read more
Generally Antibiotic: Orchitis is a painful infection of the testes that may result from infections such as mumps (particularly in adolescents), or sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia. It may also be caused by viruses. Your doctor can determine the cause of orchitis, and will prescribe an antibiotic, as well as pain control. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for orchitis
- Over the counter ibs treatment
- Over the counter treatment for neuroblastoma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for adrenoleukodystrophy
- Over the counter treatment for anthrax
- Over the counter treatment for enterocele
- Over the counter treatment for cjd
- Talk to a urologist online for free