Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Orchitis
Both testicles hard and hurt when squeezed gently. I finished treatment for epididymo-orchitis a week ago.
The testicular tissue is destroyed by mumps orchitis. Now what is the treatment about it? N.B. Sperm count is 0% - 3%.
Hard, slightly swollen testicles a week after finishing treatment for epididymo-orchitis. Ultrasound tomorrow, what could this be ?
could be improving: This disease gets better slowly. They want to rescan to make sure it does not look worse. If you pain is getting better... Then hopefully they will see reduction in swelling and other findings. If not they will change treatment. ...Read more
Generally Antibiotic: Orchitis is a painful infection of the testes that may result from infections such as mumps (particularly in adolescents), or sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia. It may also be caused by viruses. Your doctor can determine the cause of orchitis, and will prescribe an antibiotic, as well as pain control. ...Read more
No home remedies: You need to see a doctor and get antibiotics. ...Read more
Heel Cups, but...: As this is a condition that commonly affects active children, it is always a good idea to have this evaluated by a foot and ankle specialist to ensure that this is the correct diagnosis. Proper stretching should also always be included in a treatment plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, don't skip meds: Addison's disease is serious; represents adrenal failure (lack of glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids & sex hormones.) without these important hormones you have trouble with glucose metabolism, stress, severe fatigue, sodium & potassium balance, immune response, sexual development, sex drive. It's important to know why the adrenals are not functioning. Meds are prescription & taken for life. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Over the counter treatment for anal fissure
- Over the counter treatment for vaginal tear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for gonorrhea
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- Talk to a urologist online for free