Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Ileitis
Heel Cups, but...: As this is a condition that commonly affects active children, it is always a good idea to have this evaluated by a foot and ankle specialist to ensure that this is the correct diagnosis. Proper stretching should also always be included in a treatment plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, don't skip meds: Addison's disease is serious; represents adrenal failure (lack of glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids & sex hormones.) without these important hormones you have trouble with glucose metabolism, stress, severe fatigue, sodium & potassium balance, immune response, sexual development, sex drive. It's important to know why the adrenals are not functioning. Meds are prescription & taken for life. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Wound healing: Moist wound healing is crucial for the proper environment to heal most wounds. Therefore, if you don't have a allergy and your wound is not suboptimal (dirty, contaminated, has foreign bodies, too large to heal, or you have poor wound healing conditions like heart disease, venous insufficiency, or diabetes)- simple things such as Bacitracin would be sufficient. See your md for more details. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Over the counter treatment for anal fissure
- Over the counter treatment for vaginal tear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for gonorrhea
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online