Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Dysentery
Yes and no: Fluoroquinolones including Ofloxacin are indicated to treat multiply resistant shigellosis. However, almost all cases found in United States are susceptible to ceftriaxone. Side effect affecting soft tissues, e.g., tendon rupture, limit the use of "floxacin" in children under 17 years of age. ...Read more
Kindly advice about proper permanent treatment for shigella amoebic dysentery
i am having this problem for the last more 4 - 5 months ?
Define "dysentery": "dysentery" is a non-specific term that means there is something wrong with your gut to cause diarrhea. More specifically, the term can be applied to: viral or bacterial gastroenteritis, radiation exposure, eosinophilic disease, tuberculosis involvement, autoimmune problems as with systemic lupus, crohn's disease. Get a clear diagnosis from your doctor before delaying appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Heel Cups, but...: As this is a condition that commonly affects active children, it is always a good idea to have this evaluated by a foot and ankle specialist to ensure that this is the correct diagnosis. Proper stretching should also always be included in a treatment plan. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No, don't skip meds: Addison's disease is serious; represents adrenal failure (lack of glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids & sex hormones.) without these important hormones you have trouble with glucose metabolism, stress, severe fatigue, sodium & potassium balance, immune response, sexual development, sex drive. It's important to know why the adrenals are not functioning. Meds are prescription & taken for life. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bacterial dysentery?
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Over the counter treatment for anal fissure
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for bartholin abscess or cyst?
- Over the counter treatment for gonorrhea
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free