Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Circumscribed Scleroderma
I don't believe in exposing children to unnecessary treatment. Do I really need to treat circumscribed scleroderma?
I try to avoid toxic drugs and treatments. What can I try before I go for traditional medical care for circumscribed scleroderma?
NOT AS SEVERE: Scleroderma is a fascinating disease and has 3 main types, diffuse, limited and localized also known as morphea. Diffuse scleroderma is the most severe. Circumscribed scleroderma or morphea tends to mean a localized area of thickened skin. This tends to be less severe with few compications of other organs which is typical of diffuse scleroderma. Treament is limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Morphea: Limited scleroderma is called morphea and it is a inflammatory thickening of the skin which is thought to be a reaction to an infection. Early treatment with Minocycline can cause it to burn out leaving discoloration. Fractionated laser can be used on post morphea lesion to i prove color and texture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the most common symptoms of circumscribed scleroderma? Do I need to have all of them to really have it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Quickly circumscribed scleroderma treatment
- Best circumscribed scleroderma treatment
- Circumscribed scleroderma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to prevent circumscribed scleroderma?
- Strongest circumscribed scleroderma
- Need help with circumscribed scleroderma
- Best circumscribed scleroderma program
- Talk to a dermatologist online