Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Circumscribed Scleroderma
I don't believe in exposing children to unnecessary treatment. Do I really need to treat circumscribed scleroderma?
I try to avoid toxic drugs and treatments. What can I try before I go for traditional medical care for circumscribed scleroderma?
NOT AS SEVERE: Scleroderma is a fascinating disease and has 3 main types, diffuse, limited and localized also known as morphea. Diffuse scleroderma is the most severe. Circumscribed scleroderma or morphea tends to mean a localized area of thickened skin. This tends to be less severe with few compications of other organs which is typical of diffuse scleroderma. Treament is limited. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Morphea: Limited scleroderma is called morphea and it is a inflammatory thickening of the skin which is thought to be a reaction to an infection. Early treatment with Minocycline can cause it to burn out leaving discoloration. Fractionated laser can be used on post morphea lesion to i prove color and texture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the most common symptoms of circumscribed scleroderma? Do I need to have all of them to really have it?
What are symptoms of localised morphea circumscribed scleroderma of the glans of penis with pics if any/ also what are symptoms of penis lichen sclero?
Don't Be Foolish: Scleroderma is a serious condition. There is nothing cheap about it. And more importantly your good health is most important. Ask your rheumatologist if they have "generic" meds that are less expensive. But don't go cheap when it comes to such a serious disease. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for oral thrush
- Over the counter treatment for anal fissure
- Over the counter treatment for vaginal tear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for gonorrhea
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for ringworm of scalp?
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for alcohol withdrawal?
- What is the best treatment for severely dry skin over-the-counter lotion?
- Talk to a dermatologist online