Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Chest Wall Pain
Chest wall pain is a type of chest pain that is most commonly harmless. It is often caused by costochondritis, or an inflammation of the cartilage that connects the ribs to the sternum, or by a muscle injury to the muscles of the chest wall. It should be distinguished from other, more dangerous, types of chest ...Read more
Cheat pain: Absolutely, although pain related to a direct injury usually does not present in this fashion. However, heart attacks can result in chest pain, pressure/squeezing and burning sensation. While unlikely in a patient of your age, you should see your doctor. "Chest pain" can come from many things, including reflux of acid from the stomach to the throat. Medical examination will be important. ...Read more
Yes, I would: think so. Lack of support to chest wall might cause extra stretch on these muscles and pain. ...Read more
I think i have chest wall pain because i was lifting heavy on chest. It kinda hurts to deeply breathe in and stretch that area. How to heal? Tips?
Rest: Rest, rest, rest, rest, time, rest, rest, rest. ... ! ...Read more
I have a rash on chest that doesn't itch and chest wall pain, what could be some possible answers to what this is? The rash is only on torso and thigh
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for chronic pain?
- Chest wall contusion treatment
- Is chest pain a symptom of chest wall pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Muscle pain in chest wall
- Anterior chest wall pain
- Chest wall pain chest pain
- Chest wall pain costochondritis
- Talk to a thoracic surgeon online for free