Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Cervical Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I had a hsg & Dr noticed I had a cervical infection. all my previous test came back clear so my Gyno isn't concerned. What should I do?
No: A yeast infection is an infection of the vagina and the opening of the vagina. It will not cause an infection in the cervix or uterus. The over the counter meds to treat yeast and pretty effective. Yeast grows due to sugar, so if you have yeast stop all sugar, carbs, fruit, pop, alcohol. ...Read more
I was recently treated for a cervical infection, I'm not sure it fully went away because it still burns a little and I have vaginal itching. Any help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter treatment for bone infection
- Over the counter sinus infection treatment
- Over the counter treatment for vaginal infections
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for ear infection
- Over the counter treatment for norovirus infection
- Is there an over-the-counter treatment for wound infection?
- Over the counter treatment for infection of the uterus
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free