Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Treatment For Bronchopneumonia
Sometimes: Sometimes. If lethargic, respiratory distress, not able to keep oral intake, . ...Read more
What is the difference between bronchopneumonia and hypostatic pneumonia. Are the treatments exactly identical?
My baby has bronchopneumonia and he coughs when he is breastfed or bottlefed. He doesn't like spoon feeding. He is 4 weeks. What can we do?
Pneumonia : Acute inflammation of the walls of the smaller bronchial tubes, with irregular areas of consolidation due to spread of the inflammation into the peribronchiolar alveoli and the alveolar ducts of the lungs. Also called bronchial pneumonia. Lobar pneumonia - pneumonia affecting one or more lobes of the lung; generally lobar is larger and affects one or more loves of the lung. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Over the counter ibs treatment
- Over the counter treatment for neuroblastoma
- Over the counter pimple treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter treatment for anthrax
- Over the counter treatment for enterocele
- Over the counter treatment for cjd
- Over the counter treatment for ulcers
- Talk to a pediatrician online