Doctor insights on:
Over The Counter Fertility Drugs For Women
Cross your fingers: The frequency of natural twinning is between 1-2%. Use of prescription medications can increase that chance to as high as 25%, but most us docs feel its inappropriate purely for conceiving multiples. There is nothing otc that will affect your twin chances. ...Read more
What is the best over-the-counter fertility drug to use if I want to conceive twins? I am 25 and TTC with irregular cycles.
Not much: Sorry, please see your gyn.Get a more detailed answer ›
No such thing: You can buy an otc ovulation test that tells you when you are ovulating. You can buy a pregnancy test also. You should buy folic acid/prenatal vitamin. See your doc if after 1 year of unprotected intercourse and regular periods you are still not pregnant. Or if your periods are all over the place irregular. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've heard of Clomid to elevate possibilities to get pregnant and having twins...Can i get an over-the-counter fertility pill that increases chances ?
No: There are no over the counter ovulation induction medications like clomid. The chance of multiples on Clomid is about 7-10%, Femara (another similar med) has a 5-7% chance of multiples. See your doctor to discuss these meds further and if they're right for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is clomiphene or Clomid over-the-counter fertility pill or persciption pill ? what over-the-counter pill can I take with pcos to fall pregnant please
POS and fertility: Weight loss is first option by reducing caloric intake and increasing expenditure with exercising. If weight loss does not induced ovulation Metformin should be added. Clomid/Clomiphene is a prescription pill and must be taken under medical supervision. There is a 5-10% risk of multiple pregnancy. See your doctor for advise. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Best over-the-counter fertility drugs
- What is a good over-the-counter drug to take for erectile dysfunction?
- The best over-the-counter vitamins for women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Over the counter fertility pills for men
- What is the best over-the-counter fertility drug?
- Over the counter weight loss pills for women
- What over-the-counter drugs can you take for a cold when your diabetic?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free