Doctor insights on:
Over Fertilized Palm
Can hand sanitizer make sperms unable to fertilize ?if applied for 2minutes on my hands and inserted my fingers in my girlfriend afterwards
Union of sperm/egg: Fertilization is union of the sperm and egg. At fertilization, many sperm bind to the covering of the egg, the zone pellucida. At the zona, sperm become hyperactive, whipping tails back and forth, and literally drill into the egg. Once one sperm enters the egg, the egg immediately closes access to any other sperm. Egg and sperm dna combine, and cell division begins. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash all over except palms and soles
- Is rash all over except the palms and soles a symptom of toxoplasmosis?
- What is the best treatment for rash all over except palms and soles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fertilization in the womb
- In vetro fertilization
- Invitro fertilization
- Random fertilization and crossing over