Doctor insights on:
Over Counter Remedies Treating Warts
Aspirin: Aspirin can be made into an over the counter wart treatment inexpensively by soaking Aspirin on water and making it into paste and applying it to wart. Cover with duct tape amd this will peel amd macerate the wart without pain. It will gradually peel away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the symptoms of oral HPV? Are the lesions/warts painful? Is there any over the counter treatment for them like creams/pills...etc? Help
Usually no symptoms: Oral HPV infections are not rare, but a lot less common than genital ones. Almost all oral HPV infections are asymptomatic and invisible: no warts, bumps, pain, burning, or anything else. When warts do appear, they are painless bumps, often with a "cauliflower" appearance. There are no recommended OTC treatments. Happily, oral HPV is rarely dangerous. If you suspect oral warts, see your doctor. ...Read more
Several treatments.: You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good. Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for over-the-counter wart removal to work?
- Any over counter medications treating cellulitis
- Can i use over-the-counter wart medication to treat genital warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What wart medication over-the-counter would you recommend for fast results?
- Over the counter remedies for scabies
- Over counter medications plantar warts
- Over the counter remedies for dark circles around eyes
- Talk to a dermatologist online