Doctor insights on:
Ovaries Hurt Before Period
Have a sharp pain in my left ovary area (if i poke that area it can hurt in response have had pain before) period is 8 days late could it be a cyst?
Yes it could be.: If the egg didn't release on time, there could be a "functional" cyst. But be sure that the late period isn't related to a pregnancy. If there is a possible pregnancy, run a home urine test. The pain may be related to a tubal pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst which is normal during an early pregnancy. ...Read more
Why do my ovaries hurt i had unprotected sex 10 days before my period and he finished 2 days in a row inside me ?
Anxiety?: The way you ask the question, it's pretty obvious you're worried about an unplanned pregnancy. Anxiety can cause physical symptoms. That's called somatization. First thing you need is a pregnancy test. My bet is that if it's negative your 'ovary pain' is going to go away. It's also time to have a talk with yourself about your sexual decisions. ...Read more
Every now and then even if i'm not on my period my ovaries sell and hurt usually for a day or two. Is that bad?
Pain before periods: Yes it can be normal, but not every one gets it.But it happens in some adult females. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain in ovaries before period
- How long do your breasts hurt before your period?
- Why do my breast hurt before my period?
- Pain in left ovary before period
- Why does my back hurt before my period?
- Ovary pain before period
- Right ovary pain before period
- Left ovary pain before period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free