Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Tumor Fluid In The Stomach And Getting Bigger
"tumor" literally translates as "mass", so even a fresh bruise could be called a "tumor". Doctors use the term "neoplasm" (tranlates literally as new growth) to describe tumors that are abnormal growths of cells. These may be benign or malignant; "malignant" = cancer. In everyday usage, we use "tumor" ...Read more
I had a borderline malignant ovarian tumor that was mucinous. Would that mean it was pre-cancerous?
Bleeding and tumor: You need a complete work up including: history, physical, ultrasound and tumor markers. The size of the mass is key. ...Read more
Resect if possible: If the ovarian lesion is associated with a pelvic mass they are probably related and require biopsy. Once cancer is defined it does require surgical debulking totally or to a minimal lesion less than 1 cm. to allow for the proper response to chemo. Omentectomy always follows with a debulking procedure. ...Read more
My friend diagnose with ovarian tumor and pelvic cancer , are there any ways to ease up her pain that she's been going through. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Get rid of big stomach
- Stomach getting bigger and hard
- Stomach getting bigger but not pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What fluid in lungs or stomach means with ovarian cancer?
- How big can a cyst get on an ovarian?
- Losing weight stomach getting bigger
- My stomach seems to be getting bigger
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free