Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Stimulators To Produce The Release Of Multiple Eggs
It depends: Depends on which day of your cycle. If during your follicular phase of your cycle, it may mean that your follicle is not ovulated yet. If it is in your luteal phase, it may be a corpus luteal cyst ( a follicle after ovulation). Which means that your egg is already released. You may easily to determine which one by checking your BBT or Progesterone level. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If i get an ovarian cyst 2.5cm does that mean that the egg did not release this month or whenever it occured&formed? How long does it take to form?
Is it normal to have severe period pains with premature ovarian failure? Why have them if no egg is being released?
Cyst: It depends on what type of cyst. If it is secreting hormones then probably not. ...Read more
Microscopic: Ovarian eggs are best seen under a microscope where they look like a little round ball. You can see some pictures here: http://www.myfuturebaby.com/fertility-clock/learn-more-about-your-egg-count/ ...Read more
Is there anyway to get my eggs back, I have been in premature menopause/ premature ovarian failer since i was 15 im 26 now. Help?
Premature menopause: If you were diagnosed with premature menopause it means your ovaries are not functioning the way they supposed to. If you have a genetic condition it would be very difficult to conceive naturally. I suggest you seek help from a reproductive obgyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hard to say: It would depend. Benign ovarian masses can have all types go growth rates. I suspect that you mean a cancer if malignant it's growth depends on the grade. I suspect tha this is what you mean. The higher the grade the faster the growth and the shorter the time. Your doctor can fill in the blanks and describe the growth rate for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does multiple sclerosis spread to other parts of the body?
- Natural remedies to reduce the size of ovarian cysts
- What to expect in the last days of ovarian cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to look for on the last days of ovarian cancer?
- Day 11 the follicle size is 17cm any chance of release an egg
- What day of the menstrual cycle is the egg released?
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free