Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Pain Post Ovulation
If I have pcos.How would i know if i ovulated that month if my periods are normal?Would I have ovarian pain of some sort?
No: It could mean that, but it's a non-specific finding. Having spontaneous periods after coming of ocp does mean you are ovulating. ...Read more
Inc in follicles: Fertile women have high numbers of ovarian follicles detected by ultrasound which does'n necessarily correlate with response to ovarian stimulating drugs. ...Read more
After having ovarian drilling can you body start functioning correctly like it should and start ovulating regularly?
PCOS: It *may*. There are many causes for anovulatory or oligoovulatory scenarios, as well as treatments for them. Ovarian drilling is a rarer treatment that fewer and fewer physicians are using today. ...Read more
19 And i want to have a baby but i have irreg. cycles ovarian cyst and i dont think im ovulating what should i do?
Talk to your OB: First of all I hope you are married, second, you should be able to provide stable home and good opportunity for both education and health to your baby. So if you cannot please try to get good education, job, house to provide good support for your "Baby" ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian pain before ovulation
- Ovulation pain vs ovarian cyst
- Extreme ovulation pain and ovarian cysts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Post menopausal ovarian pain on right side
- Post menopause ovarian lower back pain
- Symptoms ovarian cancer incontinence pain during ovulation abdominal tenderness
- Post menopausal ovarian cysts
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free