Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Pain After Ovarian Cystectomy
I have bad ovarian pain when walking sitting going to toilet & especially during sex pmh right ovarian cystectomy. is it back again? no scan for 2week
5-10 days: If done by laparopscopy, you go home the same day. Recovery varies but some women feel great 2 days after surgery and some take closer to 10 days to feel back to normal. But you can resume most normal daily activities within 2-3 days of surgery. ...Read more
Hello sir...m Dr.Neha BPT want to ask u dat can i do aerobics after 6yrs of surgury of ovarian cystectomy(removal of 1ovry)coz i feel pain during exs.
Had a sucessful ovarian cystectomy 2 days ago at 3months pregnant. I have seen baby is ok with a heartbeat but should I still be concerned for baby?
Most likely fine: Most people who miscarry following surgery have symptoms in the first 48-72 hours. If you are not bleeding or cramping now, your should have almost the same risk of miscarriage now as someone who is 3 months pregnant who did have surgery. ...Read more
Odd sensation in bladder when coming towards end of urination, 2 weeks after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, why is this?
Pain in side where i've had an ovarian cystectomy laparascopy two months ago? Is this still healing or could the cyst of come back?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain after ovarian cystectomy
- Pain after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy
- Recovery after ovarian cystectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cystectomy what to expect after surgery
- Changes in menstrual cycle after an ovarian cystectomy
- How long before resumption of normal menses after ovarian cystectomy?
- Laparascopic ovarian cystectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free