Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Overstimulation Symptoms
Irregular cycles ...: Most women with pcos have one or more of: irregular periods or no cycles, acne, oily skin, unwanted hair growth especially on the face or lower stomach, infertility or subfertility (difficulty getting pregnant). Some women with pcos have little or no symptoms - we look at symptoms, blood tests and an ultrasound of the ovaries to make the diagnosis. Not all women with pcos have fertility issues. ...Read more
Yes: Any pelvic change or growth can mimic symptoms. ...Read more
Can hormone fluctuations cause ovarian cancer? Can wild hormone fluctuations due to PMS or birth control pills cause ovarian cancer?
Can bad news? Yes: If the cysts cause an imbalance in the hormones related to ovulation that have any effect on moods, then yes in a physiological way. But even if that's not the case, having ovarian cysts is bad news in the life of a young woman and can cause you to worry about the consequences for childbearing, life-span, etc. Work w/ your obgyn on the cysts and consider supportive therapy to address the feelings. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Symptoms of overstimulation in a toddler
- How to combat overstimulation on mushrooms?
- Clitoris overstimulation constant stimulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cyst symptoms
- What is the symptoms of ovarian cyst?
- What is ovarian cyst symptoms?
- Symptoms of ovarian cancer 2011
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free