Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Hyper Ovulation Syndrome
Inc in follicles: Fertile women have high numbers of ovarian follicles detected by ultrasound which does'n necessarily correlate with response to ovarian stimulating drugs. ...Read more
No: It could mean that, but it's a non-specific finding. Having spontaneous periods after coming of ocp does mean you are ovulating. ...Read more
After having ovarian drilling can you body start functioning correctly like it should and start ovulating regularly?
PCOS: It *may*. There are many causes for anovulatory or oligoovulatory scenarios, as well as treatments for them. Ovarian drilling is a rarer treatment that fewer and fewer physicians are using today. ...Read more
Ovarian drilling done at day 4 of my cycle. I had a positive ovulation test on day 16. Is it possible despite positive test ovulation doesn't occur?
Ovulation: I assume that you were using a urine ovulation predictor kit. These kits detect the LH surge which occurs prior to ovulation and are good at doing that. There are some false positive tests. However, if you were testing on consecutive days and it went from negative on a couple days to positive then most likely it is a preovulatory surge of LH. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Even with a cyst.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ovarian cyst: A cyst (follicle) ruptures each month as you ovulate. Sometimes, the cyst may rupture and cause pain or discomfort. If you have pain throughout your cycle, you could have endometriosis. Using ibuprofen, naproxen, or some type of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent will help with the pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome crying
- Hyper ovarian syndrome
- Rotterdam polycystic ovarian syndrome pcos panel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still ovulate with ovarian cysts?
- Cramping and spotting during ovulation with ovarian cysts
- Differences between symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and ovarian cancer
- Do you get ovarian cramps before during or after ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free