Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Eggs Ruptures
Is it possible for the act of ovulation to rupture an already present ovarian cyst if the normal egg were to push or rub against the cyst as it moved?
Microscopic: Ovarian eggs are best seen under a microscope where they look like a little round ball. You can see some pictures here: http://www.myfuturebaby.com/fertility-clock/learn-more-about-your-egg-count/ ...Read more
Probably not: but HCG is freuentky used to induce ovularion ...Read more
How can you have an u/s that shows a maturing egg (cd 12, 15mm) and then only have a 6.2 progesterone? I had an egg, did it not rupture?
US inaccurate : Ultrasound can be off.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there anyway to get my eggs back, I have been in premature menopause/ premature ovarian failer since i was 15 im 26 now. Help?
Premature menopause: If you were diagnosed with premature menopause it means your ovaries are not functioning the way they supposed to. If you have a genetic condition it would be very difficult to conceive naturally. I suggest you seek help from a reproductive obgyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cyst rupture did you release egg
- How long does pain from a ruptured ovarian cyst last?
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst rupture?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will you get a period after a ruptured ovarian cyst
- What does a ruptured ovarian cyst feel like?
- What to expect after a ruptured ovarian cyst?
- Ovarian cyst rupture how long does pain last
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free