Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Eggs Ruptures
Is it possible for the act of ovulation to rupture an already present ovarian cyst if the normal egg were to push or rub against the cyst as it moved?
How can you have an u/s that shows a maturing egg (cd 12, 15mm) and then only have a 6.2 progesterone? I had an egg, did it not rupture?
US inaccurate : Ultrasound can be off.Get a more detailed answer ›
I went to f.s and my gynaec gave an injection on 16th day for egg rupture and ask me too try naturally. Now my periods got skipped and today is 45day,?
Pregancy test: You may be pregnant at this point so do a test. Return to your doctor for the test, he will be excited to find out too ...Read more
Microscopic: Ovarian eggs are best seen under a microscope where they look like a little round ball. You can see some pictures here: http://www.myfuturebaby.com/fertility-clock/learn-more-about-your-egg-count/ ...Read more
Probably not: but HCG is freuentky used to induce ovularion ...Read more
Hard to say: It would depend. Benign ovarian masses can have all types go growth rates. I suspect that you mean a cancer if malignant it's growth depends on the grade. I suspect tha this is what you mean. The higher the grade the faster the growth and the shorter the time. Your doctor can fill in the blanks and describe the growth rate for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cyst rupture did you release egg
- Egg is ruptured means what
- Treat ruptured ovarian cysts
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sign of ruptured ovarian cyst
- Treatment for ovarian cysts rupture
- Cause of ovarian cyst rupture
- Ruptured ovarian cyst cancer
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free