Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cysts The Size Of A Cantaloupe
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes.: Ovarian cysts do vary in size quite alot. In your age group, a small cyst is about 2-3 cm. I've seen cyst as large as 10 cm or more. Cyst less than 2.5 cm are probably functional follicle in your age group. A cyst may grow or persist over a few menstrual cycle or complete resolve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Apricot: It's less than 2 inches. (2.5cm=1 inch) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural remedies to reduce the size of ovarian cysts
- Ovarian cyst the size of an orange
- What is the average size of an ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of a ruptured ovarian cyst?
- What are the symptoms of a ovarian cyst?
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- What is the average size of a 6th grade girl in us?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free