Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cysts And Tailbone Pain
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I had a CT scan for coccyx pain but show left sided ovarian cyst and smaller right sided. Will I need treatment?
Take it easy: You should refrain from excessive physical activity as cysts in this size range have a tendency to torse or twist causing excessive pain. Should pain worsen significantly this may be a sign of a medical emergency and you need to seek care in the ER or your with your GYN who is following you ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Known ovarian cysts pain comes once a month for 5 days for about a year.How do I know when to see my dr or not since i already know its ovarian cysts?
I've had an ovarian cyst since saturday. I went back to work today for the first time since then. My pain in my is in full swing again.What do I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- My ovarian cysts burst pain in my anus and ovaries
- Can knee and groin pain be related to ovarian cysts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cysts with neck and back pain
- Does ovarian cyst pain come and go?
- Shoulder and neck pain ovarian cysts
- Ruptured ovarian cyst and back pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free