Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cyst Removed And Still Having Pain
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes: Ovarian cysts are unaffected by Fallopian tube removal as the ovaries will continue to function. ...Read more
Should I still have a hard time walking, and getting up after 5 days of having my appendix removed and ovarian cyst surgery?
Depends: You did not say if your operation was laparoscopic or not - that would make a difference. Either way, you will be sore afterward for a while, but by day 5 - I would expect you to be feeling/doing better and able to get up some. If you think this is a problem, call your surgeon and get in to be checked out to make sure nothing else going on. Be well. ...Read more
If i had my gall bladder removed and use to have the IUD 6 yes ago, also had an ovarian cyst. Am i still able to get pregnant?
Yes.: It may even help on a number of levels. You can do cardio and weights. Just avoid sports with potential for abdominal and pelvic trauma! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gallbladder removed but still have pain
- Ovary removed still have pain
- Can you still have a baby with ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you still have pain after having your gallbladder removed?
- Can ovarian cysts be removed?
- Sebaceous cyst removed still bleeding
- I had my gallbladder removed and still have pain
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free