Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cyst In Pregnancy Symptoms
A little over a month agp, i've been having ovarian cyst/false pregnancy symptoms. What should I do?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
can ovarian cysts cause pregnancy symptoms? Headche, back ache, tender breasts mainly right one near arm pit, tiredness. Dont want a third child yet
Feels like my ovaries r a computer and my cysts r a virus. Why do ovarian cysts cause pregnancy symptoms like bloating, weight gain & breast soreness?
Yes: Any pelvic change or growth can mimic symptoms. ...Read more
I have ovarian cyst & pregnancy symptoms, but got a positive pregnancy test at the doctor. I read an ovarian cyst can mimic pregnancy. Is this true?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cyst symptoms vs pregnancy symptoms
- Ovarian cyst symptoms like pregnancy symptoms
- Ovarian cysts vs pregnancy symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cyst cause pregnancy symptoms?
- Early pregnancy symptoms vs ovarian cyst symptoms
- Ectopic pregnancy vs ovarian cyst symptoms
- Large ovarian cyst pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free