Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cyst Heartburn Constipation
I have a 6cm simple functional ovarian cyst that is possibly causing bowel obstruction, heartburn, nausea, and moderate pain. Will surgery solve it?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Let me explain: Those are the effect of the ovrian cyst on the bowels. Pain during bowel movements or pressure on your bowels fullness or heaviness in your abdomen pressure on your rectum or bladder that causes a need to urinate more frequently or difficulty emptying your bladder completel. ...Read more
Ovarian cyst is not: Causing your gas and constipation both of which are related to your fluid and fiber intake. Eat a high fiber diet not exceeding 25 gms of fiber and drink 80-100 ounces of caffeine free/alcohol free fluid daily and the gas and constipation should resolve in 2 weeks, otherwise you need a colonoscopy! ...Read more
Yes: No problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there any relation between ovarian cyst and constipation? ( i'm taking medicines as per my doc.). Thank you.
When acid and peptic juices reflux into the esophagus, one might have the sensation of burning or pain under the breast bone. It can radiate up to the throat and down to the region of the solar plexus. Some may describe it as bad 'indigestion' and others may feel like they are ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cysts constipation
- Constipation and ovarian cysts
- Ovarian cyst nausea constipation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause constipation?
- Ovarian cysts constipation pelvic pain breast pain
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and ovarian cysts and constipation
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause constipation?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free