Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cyst Can Cause Miscarriage
Yes: Ovarian cysts in Polycystic ovarian syndrome frequently cause infertility. However, cysts are also necessary for fertility since the egg develops in a cyst known as a follicle and another type of cyst, a corpus luteum, produces the progesterone that gets the uterine lining ready for implantation. Hope this helps. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ruptured cyst: Absolutely a ruptured cyst can cause internal bleeeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cysts cause miscarriage?
- Do ovarian cysts cause miscarriages?
- Can ovarian cancer cause a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause itching?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause fatigue?
- Can ovarian cyst cause fever?
- Can ovarian cysts cause tiredness?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free