Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cyst And Swollen Vagina
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No: An ovarian cyst is in your pelvis, it will not pass thru the vagina, please discuss with your gyn because of you have a cyst , it depends what kind, how big it is and are you have symptoms because either you can get meds to help shrink it or you may need surgical drainage , cystectomy or oophorectomy please discuss with your gyn. ...Read more
No: The ovary is outside the uterus so when the cyst pops, the blood and debris go into your belly. The blood irritates the abdomen cavity which causes the pain. A very minimal amount of fluid could drain into the tubes, but it is usually minor. Tissue shed from the vag wall does come out thru the vagina. ...Read more
No: Ovarian cysts do not cause a vaginal odor. Vaginal odor, especially if a woman is also having itching or irritation, is more likely to be from a vaginal infection, or can occur from prolonged spotting. ...Read more
Rupt ov. cyst: It could be the result of the ruptured cyst or some other cause e.g. Vaginal infection. See your doctor for diagnosis. ...Read more
Call emergency: Call emergency and your primary doctor. Do physical exam. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cysts and swollen lymph nodes in groin
- Ovarian cysts and swollen lymph nodes
- Ovarian cysts and swollen inner thigh
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does under my right vagina lip appear swollen and red and hurts a little?
- The difference between appendicitis and ovarian cysts
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Can ovarian cyst cause gas and constipation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free