Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cyst And Neck Pain
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Shortness of breath , fever and burning in my entire abdomen ... Worse by smoking and eating. Pain also in head neck and back ... History of ovarian cysts and endometriosis and ideas ?
See a doctor: You need to be seen face to face, have a detailed history and physical exam and perhaps some lab tests and imaging studies. This cannot and should not be diagnosed over the internet. You sound quite ill and should do this asap. Hope this will be self-limiting and you will be better soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Take it easy: You should refrain from excessive physical activity as cysts in this size range have a tendency to torse or twist causing excessive pain. Should pain worsen significantly this may be a sign of a medical emergency and you need to seek care in the ER or your with your GYN who is following you ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Known ovarian cysts pain comes once a month for 5 days for about a year.How do I know when to see my dr or not since i already know its ovarian cysts?
I've had an ovarian cyst since saturday. I went back to work today for the first time since then. My pain in my is in full swing again.What do I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cysts with neck and back pain
- Shoulder and neck pain ovarian cysts
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My ovarian cysts burst pain in my anus and ovaries
- Can knee and groin pain be related to ovarian cysts?
- Pain down leg and hip with ovarian cyst
- Does ovarian cyst pain come and go?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free