Doctor insights on:
Ovarian Cyst Acid Alkaline Balance
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Could acid reflux be related to an ovarian cyst, the dr who treated me for one said yes but my GP says no way could the two be related. ?
I have pain on my right side under my rib on my back. I had an ultra sound which said ovarian cysts on both sides. I have puked stomach acid on and of?
Do waht yoru gyn say: Says , it depends what your sxs are how big and what kind , many simple cysts can be watched to see if they resolve with your next period, us should be done to follow it, sometimes you may need bc pills or other meds to help the cyst resolve, sometimes you may need outpt or inpt surgery to take care of it , the most important thing is to see your gyn so it can be followed or treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Alkaline acid balance
- Acid alkaline balance in the body
- What are the health benefits of an acid alkaline ph balance?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dong quai natural hormone balance ovarian cysts
- How to change your ph balance from acid to alkaline?
- Acid reflux with benign ovarian cysts
- Can a large ovarian cyst cause acid reflux?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free